Borussia Monchengladbach vs Hertha BSC Berlin 27.06.2020
Monchengladbach is finishing the season strongly, having won their last two games 3-0 and 3-1. They will be going out for another win as they look to confirm their champions league spot for next season. Hertha were glad to get back to winning ways after losing the previous 3 league games. Recent form points to a likely home win for Monchengladbach, but do not rule out Hertha bagging at least a goal in this game. Hertha have scored in seven out of their last eight games in which they won 4, lost 3, and drew 1. This shows that even when they lose, they manage to find the back of the net. There is a good chance of both teams scoring in the game.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Monchengladbach vs Hertha Berlin
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 36 matches between these teams:
- Monchengladbach won 16 direct matches. Hertha Berlin won 12 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored 2.92 goals per Match.
- Their last meeting ended in a barren draw. 0-0.
Latest results Monchengladbach
- 3 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw in the last 6 matches
- 11 goals scored in the last 5 league games.
- Their last game was a 3-1 win away to relegated Pardeborn.
Latest results Hertha Berlin
- Just 2 wins in the last 6 games. 3 losses and 1 draw.
- Ended a 3 game losing streak with a 2-0 home win over Leverkusen in their last game.
- 8 goals scored in the last 6 games.
Table and latest results
Monchengladbach: rank 4th – 33 matches – 19 wins – 5 draws – 9 losses – 62 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-L-W
Hertha Berlin: rank 10th – 33 matches – 11 wins – 8 draws – 14 losses – 41 points
Form Guide: W-L-L-L-W
We also have predictions and expert analysis of EPL matches on our Premier League predictions site. Visit today and start winning big.
Possible squad Monchengladbach
Monchengladbach: Sommer – Lainer, Ginter, Jantschke, Bensebaini – Kramer, Neuhaus – Herrmann, Stindl (c), Hofmann – Embolo
Out: Elvedi (suspended), Johnson (muscular), Plea (groin), Raffael (foot), Strobl (hamstring), Thuram (ankle), Zakaria (knee)
Coach: Marco Rose
Possible squad Hertha Berlin
Hertha Berlin: Jarstein – Pekarik , Boyata, Torunarigha, Plattenhardt – Grujic, Stark (c) – Lukebakio, Darida, Cunha – Piatek
Out: Ascacibar (foot), Dilrosun (thigh), Kraft (back), Mittelstädt (glandular fever), Skjelbred (calf), Wolf (ankle)
Coach: Bruno Labbadia
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.62 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 62% that Both Teams will Score in this game
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
1xBet – odd 1.62
Betway – odd 1.60
Bet9ja – odd 1.56
Find the best football tips for today on our page. We have games from all the big European leagues including EPL, La Liga, Serie A, and Bundesliga.
2) Bet on Monchengladbach Win
- Won 3 of the last 4 home games. 1 loss.
- 2 big wins in the last 2 games. 6 goals scored. Only 1 conceded.
- Monchengladbach need a win to be sure of champions league qualification.
Odds for this bet
Bet9ja offers the best odds for “Monchengladbach Win”
The odd of 1.36 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 74% that Monchengladbach will win.
Odds comparisons for Monchengladbach Win
Bet9ja – odd 1.36
Betway – odd 1.34
Bet365 – odd 1.33
Our Nigerian fans can find more high odds at Betway Nigeria and enjoy the welcome bonus offer of 50% up to ₦ 20,000.