Ceara vs Fortaleza 02.08.2021
Ceara has made themselves tough to beat after going unbeaten in their last 9 consecutive league matches. They will come into this match hoping to get something at the end of the game.
On the other hand, Fortaleza’s defensive strengths have been a key factor in their success so far this season, the lions of the Pici has now 4 successive wins and will also be confident coming into this match.
As a result, we fancy both teams to at least get the back of the net at the end of the match.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Our page provides the best football tips for today to help you increase your returns
Head-to-Head stats Ceara vs Fortaleza
We look at the last 19 meetings between these teams:
- Fortaleza have 8 wins, Ceara have 4 wins and 7 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 1.90 goals per match
- The last time they met Fortaleza won 0-3
Latest results Ceara
- 4 wins, and 7 draws and 2 draws in their last 13 matches
- 26 goals were scored in their last 13 matches, giving an average of 2.00 goals per match
- They drew their last match 0-0 with Sport Recife
Latest results Fortaleza
- 8 wins, and 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 13 matches
- 30 goals were scored in their last 13 matches. Average of 2.30 goals per match
- They won their last match 1-0 against Bragantino
Brazil Serie A Standings and Latest Results
Ceara: rank 7th – 13 matches – 4 wins – 7 draws – 2 losses – 19 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-D-D-W
Fortaleza: rank 3rd – 13 matches – 8 wins – 3 draws – 2 losses – 27 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-L
Possible squad Ceara
Ceara: Airton; Fabhino, Messias, Lacerda, Pacheco; Adriano, Sobral; de Lima, Jhonatan, Vinicius; de Jesus
Out: Buiu (Yellow Cards), Jacare (Injury), Jael (Yellow Cards), Jordan (Injury)
Coach: Ferreira Guto
Possible squad Fortaleza
Fortaleza: Alves; Tinga, Conceicao, Titi; Pikachu, Ronald, Felipe, Crispim; Fernandes, Vargas, David
Out: Wellington (knee)
Coach: Juan Pablo Vojvoda
200% up to
200% up to
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betway offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 2.03 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% chance that both teams will get the back of the net.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betway – odd 2.03
Betboro – odd 1.91
We have more well-researched GG predictions today to help boost your winnings.
2) Bet on Double Chance Fortaleza/Draw
- Fortaleza has won 6 of their 7 league matches
- Fortaleza have beaten Ceara in their last 4 successive meetings
Odds for this bet
Betmojo offers competitive odds for “Double Chance Fortaleza/Draw”
The odd of 1.43 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% chance that Fortaleza will either win or draw in this match.
Odds comparisons for Double Chance Fortaleza/Draw
Betmojo – odd 1.43
Betway – odd 1.41
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Check out our review of best-betting sites in Uganda for offers and bonuses.