Malmo vs Rangers 03.08.2021
Rangers capped up a fantastic season last term by winning the Scottish Premier League and they have picked up from they left off last season with a stellar run this campaign. However, their resolve to play in the Champions League will be tested against Malmo in their latest round of qualifiers.
The Swedish team are a serious test for Steven Gerard’s men, but they are still overwhelming favourites to progress. Therefore we are backing them to come away with at least a draw and more than a goal to be scored.
Main tip: DC X2 & Ov. 1.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Keep your eyes on our page for many more Champions League betting tips this season and beyond for free.
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Head-to-Head stats Malmo vs Rangers
We look at the last 2 meetings between these teams:
- Malmo has 1 win. Rangers has no win. One game ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 1.50 goals per match
- The last time they met the match ended 1-1
Latest results Malmo
- Malmo are unbeaten in their last 5 matches (3 W, 2 D)
- 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- Played out a 2-2 draw in their last match against HJK
Latest results Rangers
- 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They beat Livingston 3-0 in their league opener
Standings and Latest Results
Malmo (2021/2022 Allsvenskan): rank 1st – 30 matches – 17 wins –9 draws – 4 loss – 60 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-D
Rangers (2021/2022 Scottish Premiership): rank 1st – 38 matches – 32 win – 6 draws – 0 loss – 102 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-D-L
Possible squad Malmo
Malmo: Dahlin; Moisander, Brorsson, Ahmedhodzic, Lweicki; Rakip, Bonke; Rieks, Christiansen, Berget; Colat
Coach: Jon Dahl Tomasson
Possible squad Rangers
Rangers: McLaughlin; Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey; Kamara, Davies, Aribo; Hagi, Sakala, Kent
Coach: Steven Gerard
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC/Draw Rangers & Over 1.5 Goals
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “DC/Draw Rangers & Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.82 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% chance that Rangers will win or draw the game and there will be more than 1 goal scored in the match.
Odds comparison for DC/Draw Rangers & Over 1.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.82
Bet9ja – odd 1.75
Booster99 – odd 1.75
Have a look at our review of the best betting sites in Kenya for great promotions and offers
2) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
- 3 of Malmo’s last 5 games have seen more goals in the 2nd half
- Rangers’ last two games returned more goals in the second half
Odds for this bet
Betmojo offers competitive odds for “Most Goals 2nd Half ”
The odd of 2.05 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% chance that the second half of the match will have the most goals.
Odds comparisons for Most Goals 2nd Half
Betmojo – odd 2.05
Betway – odd 2.05
Bet9ja – odd 2.05
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Find more free betting tips on our page for free to boost your winnings.