Brazil vs Peru 18.06.2021
Brazil’s hunt for a 10th Copa America title will continue when they take on Peru. The 2019 Champions are on a blistering form at the moment having won their last 5 games. In fact, they have not lost since November 2019 when they were beaten by Argentina in a Friendly match. Victory here would take them another step closer towards clinching their first back-to-back title since 2007.
Meanwhile, Peru’s form has been very poor heading into this showpiece. Although they beat Ecuador 2-1 in their last match, they have only won once in their last 8 games. However, they would be hoping to build their confidence from that win when they face the defending Champions.
With their experience and current form, we expect that Brazil will pick all three points and at least 3 goals will be scored.
Main tip: Brazil & Over 2.5 goals (go to tip details)
Enjoy bigger winnings with our best football tips for today
Head-to-Head stats Brazil vs Peru
Considering the last 16 games between these teams;
- Brazil have 11 wins, Peru have 2 while 3 matches were drawn
- They produced an average of 2.75 goals per game
- In their last encounter, Brazil won 4-2
Latest results Brazil
- Brazil have won their last 5 games
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Venezuela 3-0 in their last outing
Latest results Peru
- 1 win and 4 losses in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They beat Ecuador 2-1 in their last game
Copa America Group B Table Standings and Latest Results
Brazil: rank 1st – 1 match – 1 win – 0 draws – 0 losses – 3 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-W
Peru: rank 3rd – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draw – 0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-L-L-L
Our Copa America betting tips are well researched. You can check them out free of charge.
Possible squad Brazil
Brazil: Ederson, Danilo, Sandro, Silva, Marquinhos, Fabinho, Casemiro, Richarlison, Jesus, Neymar, Firminho
Coach: Adenor Leonardo Bacchi Tite
Possible squad Peru
Peru: Gallese; Chavez, Ramos, Abram, Trauco; Yotun, Tapia; Advincula, Cueva, Carrillo; Guerrero
Coach: Ricardo Gareca
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Brazil & Over 2.5 goals
22bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Brazil & Over 2.5 goals”
The odd of 1.95 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% chance that Brazil will win and at least three goals will be scored in this game.
Odds comparison for Brazil & Over 2.5 goals
22bet – odd 1.95
Betwinner – odd 1.95
Betway – odd 1.80
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿 🇺🇬
2) Bet on Both teams to score
- The last game between both teams ended with both sides scoring
- Peru will hope to score against Brazil once again having bagged 2 goals when they last met.
Odds for this bet
WSB Kenya offers competitive odds for “Both teams to score”
The odd of 2.47 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 40% chance that both teams will score in this game.
Odds comparisons for Both teams to score
WSB Kenya – odd 2.47
Odibets – odd 2.44
Betway – odd 2.41
We have other both teams to score betting tips, to help you win more