Ecuador vs Peru 23.06.2021
Ecuador will be looking to earn their first win at this year’s Copa America when they take on Peru on Wednesday. Alfaro’s men find themselves bottom of Group B having picked up just one point from two games. Hence, they are in dire need of points to keep their tournament hopes alive.
Meanwhile, Peru rose from a dismal run of form too, against all odds, beat Colombia 2-1 in their last outing. That win, their first in this showpiece, is expected to boost Peru’s confidence going into this game.
We are predicting that less than three goals will be scored in this match.
Main tip: Under 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Check our Copa America predictions page for more winning tips
Head-to-Head stats Ecuador vs Peru
Considering the last 19 meetings between these teams:
- Ecuador have 8 wins. Peru have 5 wins. 6 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.58 goals per match
- The last time the teams met, Peru won 2-1
Latest results Ecuador
- 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- In their outing, they drew Venezuela 2-2
Latest results Peru
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches.
- 4 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They beat Colombia 2-1 in their last match
Copa America Group B Standings and latest results
Ecuador: rank 5th – 2 matches – 0 wins – 1 draws – 1 loss – 1 point
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-L-L-W
Peru: rank 3rd – 2 matches – 0 wins – 0 draws – 1 loss – 3 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-L-L
Possible squad Ecuador
Ecuador: Dominguez; Preciado, Arboleda, Arreaga, Estupinan; Franco, Carabali, Gruezo, Garcia; Delgado, Valencia
Coach: Gustavo Alfaro
Possible squad Peru
Peru: Gallese; Chavez, Ramos, Abram, Trauco; Yotun, Tapia; Advincula, Cueva, Carrillo; Guerrero
Coach: Ricardo Gareca
Our page offers the best football predictions covering various competitions across the world
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1)Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
Odibets offer very competitive odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.59 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that not more than 3 goals will be scored in this match.
Odds comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
Odibets – odd 1.59
Betway – odd 1.58
Bet9ja – odd 1.58
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Our page has more Under 2.5 Goals betting tips
2)Bet on Both Teams to Score
- The last time the two teams met, there were goals from both sides
- They are both desperately searching for their first Copa America win
Odds for this bet
Betway offers very competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 2.01 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Betway – odd 2.01
Betfox – odd 2.00
Bet9ja – odd 1.98
Learn more about betting sites in Uganda from our bookie reviews.