Dundalk vs St Patricks 27.05.2022
Dundalk are enjoying a good run of form with 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches. This has seen them up to 3rd place.
4th-placed St Patrick are going through a bad patch. They have managed only 2 points from a possible 9 in the last 3 games.
Dundalk’s last 5 matches and St Patrick’s 3 of the last 5 matches all scored over 2.5 goals.
Main tip: Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Dundalk vs St Patricks
We look at the last 53 meetings between these teams.
- Evenly matched with 21 wins each. 11 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 2.57 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 0-0
Latest results Dundalk
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 13 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 2.60 goals per match
- They beat Derry City 2-1 in their last match
Latest results St Patricks
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.20 goals per match
- They lost 2-1 to Shelbourne in their last match
Premier Division Table Standings and Latest Results
Dundalk: rank 3rd – 16 matches – 7 wins – 7 draws – 2 losses – 28 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-W-W
St Patricks: rank 4th – 17 matches – 7 wins – 4 draws – 6 losses – 25 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-D-W-L
Possible squad Dundalk
Dundalk: Shepperd; Connolly, Bone, Leahy, Macari; Doyle, Bradley, Benson, Sloggett; Hoban, Kelly
Coach: Stephen O’Donnell
Possible squad St Patricks
St Patricks: Anang; Grivosti, Curtis, Breslin, Redmond; King, Forrester, Burns, Mccormack, O’Reilly; Doyle
Coach: Tim Clancy
The experts at Betting Tips Africa have dedicated the majority of their life to watching and researching sports. Therefore, they have to knowledge to predict and provide you with sure straight win for today and anytime you
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 2.5 Goals“
The odd of 1.94 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that more than 2 goals will be scored in this match.
Odds comparison for Over 2.5 Goals
Odibets – odd 1.94
Betway – odd 1.92
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Check out Odibets Kenya test for details on how to claim a welcome free bet from them
2) Bet on Double Chance Dundalk/Draw
- Dundalk have 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- St Patrick’s have only 1 win in their last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers very competitive odds for “Double Chance Dundalk/Draw”
The odd of 1.45 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69% chance that Dundalk will win or draw in this game.
Odds comparisons for DC Dundalk/Draw
1xbet – odd 1.45
Betboro – odd 1.43
Additionally, you can visit the webpage Victors prediction where our most successful expert Victor will help you with tips for matches that he deeply reseaches.