Crystal Palace vs Stoke 01.03.2022
Crystal Palace has seen both teams score in three of their last five games, while keeping just one clean sheet throughout that time. In the meantime, both teams have scored in each of Stoke’s last four games, and they have only kept one clean sheet in their last five games. Goals for both sides have been scored in four of the last five head-to-head games.
We are predicting on both teams to score and Under 2.5 Goals.
Main tip: Under 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Looking for free FA Cup predictions? We have them all here!
Head-to-Head stats Crystal Palace vs Stoke
We look at the last 23 times the teams met;
- Crystal Place have 14 wins. Fulham have won 6 games and 3 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.74 goals per match
- The last time they met, Palace won 1-2
Latest results Crystal Palace
- They have 1 win, 3 draws, and 1 loss from thier last 5 outings
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 against Burnley in their last match
Latest results Stoke
- 1 win, 2 losses, and 2 draws in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They lost 2-1 to Bournemouth in their last outing
Path to FA Cup 5th Round
First Round: Drawn Bye
Second Round: Milwall 1- 2 Crystal Palace
Third Round: Crystal Palace 2 – 0 Hartlepool
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-L-D-D
First Round: Drawn Bye
Second Round: Stoke 2- 0 Layton
Third Round: Stoke 2-0 Wigan
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-D-D-W
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Possible squad Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace: Guaita; Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell; Gallagher, Hughes, Schlupp; Ayew, Edouard, Zaha
Out: Ferguson (Injury)
Coach: Patrick Vieira
Possible squad Stoke
Stoke: Lumley; Dijksteel, Fry, McNair; Jones, Crooks, Howson, Tavermier, Taylor; Sporar, Hernandez
Coach: Michael O’Neill
We have researched and presented various football predictions for free.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on on Under 2.5 Goals
Melbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.87 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% chance that this match will have less than 3 goals scored.
Odds comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
Melbet – odd 1.87
Helabet- odd 1.85
Our Melbet Kenya betting site page has well-elaborated offers and promotions of this bookie.
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score
- 4 out of their last 5 mathces had both teams scoring a goal
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers the best odds for “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 2.04 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx.49% chance that both sides will score at least a goal.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score
1xbet – odd 2.04
Bet365 – odd 1.95
We have more BTTS predictions from our experts to help you win