Newcastle Utd. vs FC Everton 01.11.2020
Everton got a surprise defeat against Southampton beating them 2-0. They will be expected get to back to their winning stretch but are also missing the service of some of their key players, left-back Lucas Digne will be serving his ban against Newcastle the same as Richarlison who is on suspension. Newcastle managed to share a point with wolves in their last match and Steve Bruce boys are psyched up and will not make it easy for Everton. We are backing both teams to score here and a double chance for Everton to win the match or draw
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Newcastle Utd vs FC Everton
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 39 matches between these teams:
- Everton has dominated with 17 wins. Newcastle have just 11 wins and 11 games ended in draws
- On average these games had 3.08 goals per game
- The last 5 H2H matches had both teams scoring.
- They drew 2-2 in their last encounter.
Latest results Newcastle Utd
- Won 2 games, drew 2 and 1 loss.
- 8 goals scored and an average of 1.60 goals a game over the last 5 games
- Drew their last match with Wolves 1-1.
Latest results FC Everton
- Thrashed 2-0 by Southampton in the last game
- Had won the first three games, drawn 1 and lost 1 in their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored an average of 2.40 goals a game in their last 5 matches
Premier League Table Standings and latest results
Newcastle Utd: rank 14th – 6 matches – 2 win – 2 draws – 2 losses – 8 points
Form Guide: D-L-W-D-L
FC Everton: rank 1st – 6 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 1 loss – 13 points
Form Guide: L-D-W-W-W
Check out our Premier League predictions page to get more tips on all the EPL games coming up.
Possible squad Newcastle Utd
Newcastle Utd: Darlow; Fraser, Lascelles, Fernandez, Lewis; Schär, Hendrick; Murphy, Almirón, Saint-Maximin; Wilson
Out: Shelvey(Groin), Ritchie (Shoulder), Dubravka (Ankle), Gayle (Knock)
Coach: Steve Bruce
Possible squad FC Everton
Everton: Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Holgate; Digne, Doucoure, Sigurdsson, Davies; Iwobi, Bernard, Calvert-Lewin
Out: Digne (Straight red), Richarlison (Straight red), Rodriguez (Muscle), Coleman (Hamstring), Loureiro (Groin), Kenny (Foot), Branthwaite (Ankle), Holgate (Shin), Gbamin (Muscle)
Coach: Carlo Ancelotti
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betfair offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.73 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% that both teams will score in this game
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betfair- odd 1.73
Betway – odd 1.67
Bet365 – odd 1.66
2) Bet on Double Chance Everton or Draw
- Everton has won 17 times of their 39 encounters.
- Actually, unbeaten in the last 6 straight home matches
- Everton also has an average of 2.40 goals a game in their last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Double Chance Everton or Draw”
The odd of 1.28 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 78% that Everton will win or the game will end in a draw
Odds comparisons for Double Chance Everton or Draw
1xBet – odd 1.28
Bet365 – odd 1.22
Betfair – odd 1.20
Get the best odds, match previews, nd other football betting tips today. We bring you well-researched tips to enable you to have value bets.