Liverpool vs Crystal Palace 18.09.2021
Crystal Palace’s defense will face the sternest test of recent times when they visit Salah, Mane and Jota at Anfield Stadium on Saturday. The Eagles may have shown some class in their most recent win against Spurs, but going up against Salah and Klopp’s rampant Liverpool team at the moment is in a different sphere.
Liverpool have made an electric start to the season, still to be beaten in all competitions. Liverpool had to wait for almost 18 months to welcome their fans back at Anfield, as a result, we fancy the Reds to not only win, but thrill the fans with at least 3 total match goals.
Main tip: Liverpool & Ov. 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Get other Premier League predictions on our page for free.
Head-to-Head stats Liverpool vs Crystal Palace
We look at the last 37 matches between these teams:
- Liverpool have 22 wins. Crystal Palace have 11 wins. 4 matches were drawn
- On average, these matches scored 3.40 goals per match
- The last time they met Liverpool won 2-0
Latest results Liverpool
- Unbeaten in the last 5 matches (W4 D1)
- 15 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.00 goals per match
- They won 3-2 against AC Milan in their last match
Latest results Crystal Palace
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- They won 3-0 against Tottenham in their last match
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Liverpool: rank 3rd – 4 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 10 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-W
Crystal Palace: rank 11th – 4 matches – 1 win – 2 draws – 1 loss – 5 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-D-L
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Alisson; Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson; Alcantara, Fabinho, Keita; Salah, Jota, Mane
Out: Elliott (Ankle Injury), Firmino (Thigh Injury), Williams (Foot Injury)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Possible squad Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace: Guaita; Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell; Gallagher, Kouyate, McArthur; Ayew, Edouard, Zaha
Out: Eze (Achilles Tendon Injury), Ferguson (Achilles Tendon Injury), Schlupp (Thigh Injury)
Coach: Patrick Vieira
Get all the best football tips today from our home page.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Liverpool & Ov. 2.5 Goals
1xbet offers very competitive odds for the bet “Liverpool & Ov. 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that Liverpool will win with at least 3 total match goals.
Odds comparison for Liverpool & Ov. 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.65
Betfox – odd 1.64
Betway – odd 1.58
Read our review of best betting sites in Kenya to learn more about the leading bookmakers.
2) Bet on Liverpool to Score in Both Halves
- Liverpool have scored in both halves in 3 of 4 EPL matches this season
- Liverpool have scored in both halves the last time they played at home this season.
Odds for this bet
Betway offers competitive odds for “Liverpool to Score in Both Halves”
The odd of 1.74 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% chance that Liverpool will find the back of the net in both halves
Odds comparisons for Liverpool to Score in Both Halves
Betway – odd 1.74
1xbet – odd 1.73
Betmojo – odd 1.71
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
We have more tomorrow betting tips covering all the top European leagues and competitions.