Liverpool vs Everton 24.04.2022
Liverpool are not relenting in their pursuit of Manchester City for the league title. The 4-0 win over Manchester United ensured the gap remains 1 point at the top.
Relegation-threatened Everton were happy to open a 4 point gap above the relegation zone, but maintaining that gap requires a win, which may not be easy against their next opponents.
Liverpool are in great form while Everton have struggled in recent games. We, therefore, foresee an easy win for Liverpool at Anfield.
Main tip: Halftime/Fulltime, Liverpool/Liverpool (go to tip details)
Our Premier League betting tips will boost your winnings.
Head-to-Head stats Liverpool vs Everton
Considering their last 50 meetings
- Liverpool have 25 wins. Everton 6 wins. 19 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 2.34 goals per match
- The last time they met Liverpool won 4-1
Latest results Liverpool
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches
- 15 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 3.00 goals per match
- They beat Manchester United 4-0 in their last match
Latest results Everton
- 1 win, 1 draw, and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.00 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with Leicester in their last match
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Liverpool: rank 2nd – 32 matches – 23 wins – 7 draws – 2 losses – 76 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-D-W
Everton: rank 17th – 31 matches – 8 wins – 5 draws – 18 losses – 29 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-L-L-L
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Thiago; Salah, Mane, Diaz
Out: Firmino (Foot)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Possible squad Everton
Everton: Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Godfrey, Mykolenko; Allan, Delph, Iwobi; Gordon, Richarlison, Gray
Out: Calvert-Lewin (Muscle), Patterson (Ligament), Townsend (ACL)
Coach: Frank Lampard
Get today’s football betting tips for different leagues and competitions.
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Halftime/Fulltime, Liverpool/Liverpool
Mozzartbet offers the best odds for the bet “Halftime/Fulltime, Liverpool/Liverpool”
The odd of 1.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance Liverpool will lead at halftime and win the match at fulltime.
Odds for HT/FT, Liverpool/Liverpool
Mozzartbet – odd 1.65
Cyberbet – odd 1.63
The Mozzartbet betting site offers high odds and huge rewards for betting.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- All of Liverpool’s last 5 games had over 2.5 goals
- 3 of Everton’s last 5 games had over 2.5 goals
Odds for this bet
Betika offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.45 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69% chance that there will be at least 3 goals scored in this match.
Odds comparison for Over 2.5 Goals
Betika – odd 1.48
Melbet – odd 1.45
Cashback bonus on first deposit EVERY day
Bookmaker available in 🇰🇪 🇳🇬 🇬🇭 🇹🇿
More over 2.5 goals betting tips are available on our homepage