Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk 21.10.2020
Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk last meet in November 2015, in the 2015/16 Champions League season, and Real Madrid won on 4-3. Both teams are on good morale and form Real Madrid is top in their league and Shakhtar Donetsk is 2nd. We are backing Real Madrid to bounce back to winning spirit after their latest loss 0-1 against Cadiz Cf. Shakhtar Donetsk is coming to this match with confidence, following a 5-1 Premier League win against FC Lviv. They have met 2 times and in both of the games, each team scored goals. We give a verdict that Both teams will score and over 3.5 goals will be scored.
Main tip: Over 3.5 goals (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk
We take a look at the stats of the last 2 matches between these teams:
- They last met in the 2015/16 Champions League season and ended with a 3-4 win for Real Madrid.
- Real Madrid has won both 2 of their encounters.
- 11 goals scored in the last 2 matches. Average of 5.50 goals per match
We offer the best football tips for today for free on our page. Follow us as we help you increase your winnings when you bet.
Latest results Real Madrid
- 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draws in the last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- Lost 0-1 with Cadiz Cf in their last game
Latest results Shakhtar Donetsk
- 2 wins and 3 draws in the last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- Won 5-1 with Lviv in their last game
Table and latest results
Real Madrid in La Liga, Spain League:
Rank 1st – 5 matches – 3 wins – 1 draws – 1 loss – 10 points
Form Guide: L-W-W-W-D
Shakhtar Donetsk in UKRAINE, Premier League:
Rank 2nd – 6 matches – 3 win – 3 draw – 0 loss – 12 points
Form Guide: W-D-W-D-D-W
Possible squad Real Madrid
Real Madrid: Courtois; Marcelo, Varane, Militão, Mendy; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Rodrygo, Benzema, Lucas
Out: Odriozola (Calf), Hazard(Muscle), Carvajal (MCL)
Doubtful: Diaz (Mouth)
Coach: Zinédine Zidane
Possible squad Shakhtar Donetsk
Shakhtar Donetsk: Pyatov; Matvienko, Bondar, Krivtsov, Cordeiro; Antônio, Stepanenko; Taison, Patrick, Marlos; Moraes
Out: Malyshev(Knee), Ismaily (ACL)
Coach: Luís Castro
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Goals Over 3.5
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Goals Over 3.5 ”
The odd of 2.10 mean that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48% that the match will have over 3.5 goals.
Odds comparison for Goals Over 3.5
Betway – odd 2.10
Bet9ja – odd 2.01
Bwin – 2.00
Get your Champions League betting tips from our page for free. Our experts have analysed and produced accurate tips.
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score
- 2 of their 2 H2H matches had BTTS
- Real Madrid has 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- Shakhtar Donetsk has 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
Odds for this bet
Betway and Bet365 offer the best odds for “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.80 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that Both Teams will Score in the game
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score
Betway – odd 1.80
Bet365 – odd 1.80
Betfair – odd 1.73