Napoli vs Empoli 12.12.2021
Napoli have had a bad spell in their last 5 matches with only one (1) win, largely due to their injury blown squad. A side that once led the Serie A has now dropped to 3rd. Luciano Spellatti and his men will be eager to get back to winning ways as they welcome a newly promoted side.
That said, Empoli have enjoyed a perfect run in their recent games with only one(1) loss in their last 5 matches. The Serie A newcomers have had a good touch in front of goal, scoring in 9 of their last 10 Serie A games, and would be glad to meet Napoli at a time they feel they can put up a surprise.
Napoli remain lethal in front of goal, scoring at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches. As a result, we fancy Napoli to score at least 2 goals with no clean sheet.
Main tip: Napoli Over 1.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Win more this weekend with our Serie A betting predictions
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Head-to-Head stats Napoli vs Empoli
Considering the 17 times both teams have met;
- Napoli won 7, Empoli won 6 and they have only drawn 4 times
- These matches scored an average of 3.53 goals per game
- In their last meeting Napoli won 3-2
Latest results Napoli
- 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 21 goals scored in these 5 matches; average of 4.20 per game
- They lost 2-3 to Atalanta in their last league match
Latest results Empoli
- 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last 5 games
- 16 goals scored in these 5 matches; average of 3.20 goals per match
- Won 3-1 against Udinese in their last match
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Napoli: rank 3rd – 16 matches – 11 wins – 3 draws – 2 losses – 36 points
Form Guide: L-D-W-L-L
Empoli: rank 11th – 16 matches – 7 wins – 2 draws – 7 losses – 23 points
Form Guide: W-D-W-L-D
Possible squad Napoli
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Rrahmani, Jesus, Rui; Zieliński, Lobotka, Politano; Lozano, Mertens, Insigne
Out: Peña (Groin injury), Koulibaly (Hamstring), Manolas (Gastrointestinal), Anguissa (Muscle injury), Osimhen (Broken cheekbone), Zanioli (COVID-19)
Coach: Luciano Spalletti
Possible squad Empoli
Empoli: Vicario; Stojanovic, Tonelli, Viti, Parisi; Haas, Ricci, Zurkowski; Bajrami; Cutrone, Pinamonti
Coach: Aurelio Andreazzoli
We have the best betting tips today for free, covering top leagues and competitions
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Napoli Over 1.5 Goals
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Napoli Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.36 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 74% chance that Napoli will score at least 2 goals in this match.
Odds comparison for Napoli Over 1.5 Goals
Odibets – odd 1.36
22bet – odd 1.35
You can get more insight into Odibets markets and offers from our site.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Both teams successfully scored in 5 out of 6 recent meetups of Napoli
- Yet in 10 out of 12 last games of Empoli we have seen both teams scoring
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers very competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.77 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% chance that each team will successfully score at least a goal.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
1xbet – odd 1.77
Betway – odd 1.74
Check out Both Teams to Score betting tips from our site for free.