SSC Napoli vs AC Milan 12.07.2020
Both Napoli and AC Milan are enjoying a great run of results based on recent games. Each has registered 4 wins in the last 5 games. Napoli is 6th and AC Milan is 7th with only 2 points separating them. Qualifying for champions league is mathematically possible, but these two teams will be realistically going for a Europa league spot and one of them might miss out, especially if either loses this game and falls behind. All these make for an interesting game that will be closely fought. Milan’s big 4-2 win over Juventus just a few days ago gives them an extra boost. The return of Ibrahimovic seems to have electrified Milan and he may just be the difference in this game.
Main tip: DC Milan or Draw (go to tip details)
There are many matches to bet on in different European leagues. You can visit our page for free betting tips and win big with our expert predictions and analysis.
Head-to-Head stats SSC Napoli – AC Milan
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 28 matches between these teams:
- Napoli have 10 wins while AC Milan have 7 wins. 11 matches ended in a draw.
- On average the matches produced 2.64 goals per match.
- Their last meeting was a 1-1 draw.
Latest results SSC Napoli
- A good run of 4 wins in the last 5 league games.
- They have scored 9 goals in their last 6 matches. An average of 1.5 goals per match.
- Won away 2-1 at Genoa in their last game.
Latest results AC Milan
- Unbeaten in the last 6 games. 4 wins and 2 draws.
- Quite prolific with 15 goals in 6 games. Average 2.50 goals per match.
- Very impressive in the last game as they demolished league leaders Juventus 4-2.
Table and latest results
SSC Napoli: rank 6th – 31 matches – 15 wins – 6 draws – 10 losses – 51 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-W-W
AC Milan: rank 7th – 31 matches – 14 wins – 7 draws – 10 losses – 49 points
Form Guide: W-W-D-W-W
Are you in Ghana and looking to place bets on your favorite matches? Read our reviews on the best betting sites in Ghana to help you find the right bookmakers.
Possible squad SSC Napoli
SSC Napoli: Meret; Maksimovic, Manolas, Rui, Hysaj; Lobotka, Elmas, Ruiz; Mertens, Insigne, Politano
Out: Demme (suspension), Koulibaly (suspension)
Coach: Gennaro Gattuso
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Paqueta, Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
Out: Castillejo (Muscle injury)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Milan or Draw
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “DC Milan or Draw”
The odd of 1.81 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% that AC Milan will not lose this game.
Odds comparison for DC Milan or Draw
1xBet – odd 1.81
Bet9ja – odd 1.78
Betway – odd 1.72
2) Bet on 2nd Half Goal Over 1.5
- Napoli’s last three games had at least 2 goals in the second half
- Milan’s 4 out of the last 5 games had 2 or more goals in the second half.
- All the goals in Milan’s 4-2 win over Juventus in their last game were scored in the second half.
Odds for this bet
Betway offers the best odds for “2nd Half Goal Over 1.5″
The odd of 2.00 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% that two or more goals will be scored in the second half.
Odds comparisons for 2nd Half Goal Over 1.5
Betway – odd 2.00
Bet365 – odd 1.98
Pinnacle – odd 1.95
Betway Nigeria is offering a welcome bonus of 50% up to 20,000 Naira. They are also known to offer some of the highest odds for all the games available.