Udinese Calcio vs AC Milan 01.11.2020
AC Milan is still going strong with very impressive results and are still unbeaten. They haven’t been defeated in their last 9 away league matches. They drew with As Roma in their last match 3-3 where Ibrahimovic hit behind the net twice. Udinese on the other hand is having one of the worst seasons with only one win in 5 league matches. They lost 1-2 to L.R. Vicenza in Coppa Italia. In their encounters, they have an average of 2.91 goals per match. We predict AC Milan will win this game and over 2.5 goals will be scored.
Main tip: AC Milan Win (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Udinese Calcio vs AC Milan
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 46 matches between these teams:
- AC Milan has 23 wins to Udinese’s 15 wins and 8 games as well ending in a draw
- On average these games scored 2.91 goals per match
- AC Milan won 3-2 at San Siro
Latest results Udinese Calcio
- They have 2 winning and 3 losses in the last 5 games.
- Scored 8 goals an average of 1.60 goals per game in their last 5 matches
- Won 1-2 against L.R. Vicenza in their last match in Coppa Italia
Latest results AC Milan
- They are unbeaten, winning 4 straight games and 1 Draw in the last 5 matches.
- Scored 14 goals an average of 2.80 goals per game in their last 5 matches
- Drew 3-3 against As Roma in their last match.
Table and latest results
Udinese Calcio: rank 18th – 5 match – 1 win – 0 draws – 4 losses – 3 points
Form Guide: L-W-L-L-L
AC Milan: rank 1st – 5 matches – 4 wins – 1 draw – 0 loss – 13 points
Form Guide: D-W-W-W-W
Possible squad Udinese Calcio
Udinese Calcio: Nicolas; Santos, Maio, Becão; Ouwejan, Pereyra, Arslan, Paul, Lucero; Okaka, Lasagna
Out: Musso (Meniscus), Larsen (Phy discomfort), Jajalo (Knee), Mandragora (Knee)
Coach: Luca Gotti
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan:Donnarumma; Hernandez, Romagnoli, Kjær, Calabria; Kessie,Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Castillejo; Ibrahimovic
Out: Gabbia (Virus), Musacchio (Ankle)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on AC Milan Win
Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “AC Milan Win”
The odd of 1.81 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% that AC Milan will win this match.
Odds comparison for AC Milan Win
Pinnacle – odd 1.81
Betway – odd 1.78
Bet365 – odd 1.70
Betfair – odd 1.70
Get more on Serie A betting tips on all upcoming matches this weekend to capitalize and maximize returns on your winnings
2) Bet on Over 2.5 goals
- The H2H on these games had an average of 2.91 goals scored per match
- AC Milan has scored 14 goals an average of 2.80 goals per game in their last 5 matches
- Udinese has scored 8 goals an average of 1.60 goals per game in their last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
Bet365 offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 goals”
The odd of 1.72 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% that, total goals scored in this match will be 3 or more.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 goals
Bet365 – odd 1.72
Betway – odd 1.70
Bet9ja – odd 1.64
Betfair – odd 1.60
Get to know about all the top betting sites in Nigeria offering great promos, and have the best mobile app features.