Ukraine vs. Germany Uefa Nations League 10.10.2020
The last time these two teams met was at Euro 2016 where Germany thrashed Ukraine 2-0. Ukraine had a difficult time trying to come back it really cost them. Germany drew in their last match to Switzerland and Ukraine were scored 4-0 by Spain. After their not so good results, they are both looking for a win in this match. Germany hasn’t won any of the matches in their group, and they will want their first win as well as 3 points which will really help them go to the next stage of the competition. On the other hand, Ukraine will also want to come back after their last loss to Spain. Germany has won 2 of their 3 matches against Ukraine with only 1 draw of 3-3. We expect an attacking encounter that should see Germany winning and both teams scoring.
Main tip: Germany to Win (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Ukraine vs. Germany
Based on the stats of the last 3 encounters between these teams:
- Germany won 2 of the matches (2-0, 4-1) and they drew one match with a scoreline of 3-3
- The average goals per match are 4.33
Latest results Ukraine
- Last 10 games: 7W, 2D, 1L
- Losses came in their last match against Spain 4-0
- 7 of their last 10 games had Over 2.5 goals
- They also managed to keep a clean sheet 50% of their 10 games
Latest results Germany
- They only had one loss in the last 10 games: 6W, 3D, 1L
- Their loss came against Netherland with a scoreline of 2-4 at EURO.
- 4 of their last 7 games had Both Teams Scoring
UEFA Nations League ranking and latest results
Ukraine: rank 8th
Form Guide: L-W-D-W-W-W-D
Germany: rank 10th
Form Guide: D-D-W-W-W-D-W
Start winning with us by getting UEFA Nations League tips for the upcoming matches.
Possible squad Ukraine
Ukraine: Pyatov; Tymchyk, Kryvtsov, Matvienko, Mykhaylichenko; Malinovskiy, Kharatin, Zinchenko; Marlos, Yaremchuk, Yarmolenko
Coach: Shevchenko Andriy
Possible squad Germany
Germany: Leno; Ginter, Süle, Rüdiger; Kehrer, Gündoğan, Kroos, Meijers; Sané, Werner, Draxler
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
Based on the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Germany to Win
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Germany to Win”
The odd of 1.57 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% that Germany will Win the match.
Odds comparison for Germany to Win
Bet365 – odd 1.57
Betway – odd 1.53
Betfair – odd 1.53
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score Yes
- Germany has scored 15 goals in their last 5 games
- Both teams have talented young attacking forwards.
- They are both looking for a win after their previous matches.
- A win for both gives them a chance for the next stage of the competition.
Odds for this bet
1XBet has the best odds for “Both Teams to Score Yes”
The odd of 2.00 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% that Both Teams to Score the game
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score Yes
1XBet – odd 2.00
Betway – odd 1.88
Bet365 – odd 1.80
Ensure to follow us so that you access all our free betting tips on other major league games.