West Brom vs Preston 26.01.2022
West Bromwich will host Preston North End on Wednesday at the Hawthorns Stadium. 12 points separate these two sides. West Bromwich has been struggling, recording only one win in the last five games. Equally the visitors have only won one game in the last five games when they beat stoke city. These two sides last meeting ended with 1-1 draw.
On the other hand, the host is coming from a home win and they will hope to maintain that, however, Preston will try to share the spoils and will obviously navigate their winning ways here as they have been winless in five games. West Bromwich will do their best to win at home and avoid dropping points in the league.
As a result, we fancy the home team to earn a closely contested win.
Main tip: West Brom Win (go to tip details)
Our best betting tips for today offer you the chance to get fantastic returns on your bets!
Head-to-Head stats West Brom vs Preston
Assessing their last 18 H2H meetings:
- West Bromwich won 11 times, Preston have 5 wins with 2 matches ended in draws
- On average these matches scored 2.67 goals per match
- Their last match ended in a 1:1 draw
Latest results West Brom
- 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in 8 matches
- 8 goals scored in their last 8 matches, making an average of 1 goal per match
- They won 3 -0 to Peterborough in their last game
Latest results Preston
- 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in their last 8 matches
- 9 goals scored in their last 8 games, giving an average of goals 1.13 per game
- They lost 1-0 in their last match against Swansea
England Championship Table Standings and Latest Results
West Brom: rank 5th – 27 matches -12 wins – 9 draws – 6 losses – 45 points.
Form Guide: W-L-D-W-D
Preston: rank 4th – 26 matches – 8 wins – 9 draws – 9 losses – 33 points
Form Guide: L-D-D-L-W
Possible squad West Brom
West Brom: Button; Kipre, Bartley, Clarke; Furlong, Livermore, Reach, Townsend; Phillips, Aherarne-Grant; Dike
Out: Bryan (injury), O’Shea (injury), Snodgrass (injury)
Coach: Valerien Ismael
Possible squad Preston
Preston: Iversen; Cunningham, Bauer, Van den Berg; Rafferty, Browne, Whiteman, Barkhuizen; Johnson; Evan, Jakobsen
Out: Brown (injury), Rudd (injury), Murphy (doubt)
Coach: Lowe Ryan
Check out the best betting sites in Nigeria for some wonderful offers
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on West Brom Win – Tip 1
1xBet offers competitive odds for the bet “West Brom Win – Tip 1”
The odd of 1.68 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that West Bromwich will win the match
Odds comparison for West Brom Win – Tip 1
1xBet – odd 1.68
Betway – odd 1.67
Bet9ja – odd 1.65
Get all the details you need about the 1xbet welcome bonus and sign up today!
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- West Bromwich have scored at least a goal in all their last 10 home matches in all competitions
- Both teams have scored in 9 of their last 10 meetings
- Their last meeting ended in a 1:1 draw
Odds for this bet
Bet365 offers competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 2.00 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% chance that both teams will score in this match
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Bet365 – odd 2.00
Betway – odd 2.00
Bet9ja – odd 1.96
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
We have other BTTS betting predictions for all the top upcoming games.