Cameroon vs Ivory Coast 16.11.2021
This game was always going to be the focal point of the international break for both Cameroon and Ivory Coast. The hosts will qualify for Qatar 2022 if they win whilst Ivory Coast must win or draw if they are to avoid a disappointing drop out. These two has exhibited their talents in their previous games with back to back wins which only tells how this fixture could be tight.
However, with Cameroon playing at home and needing a win here to progress to the WQ, the last thing on their minds will be to loose to Ivory Coast. And we also fancy the home side to avoid defeat with less than 4 total match goals.
Main tip: DC 1X & Un. 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
As we have the international break on, we have plenty of other World Cup qualifiers betting tips for you from our experts
Head-to-Head stats Cameroon vs Ivory Coast
Looking at the last 17 meetings between these teams:
- Cameroon have 9 wins, Ivory Coast have 4 wins and they have shared the spoils 4 times
- The matches produced an average of 1.45 goals per match
- Their last meeting ended in a 2-1 win in favor of Ivory Coast
Latest results Cameroon
- 4 wins, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- Have scored 14 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.80 goals per match
- Won 0-4 against Malawi in their last match
Latest results Ivory Coast
- 4 wins, and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in these last 5 matches, which averages to 2.40 goals per match
- Won 3-0 at home against Mozambique in their last match
CAF WC Qualifiers Grp D Table Standings and Latest Results
Cameroon: rank 2nd – 5 matches – 4 wins – 0 draws – 1 loss – 12 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-L-W
Ivory Coast: rank 1st – 5 matches – 4 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 13 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-D
Possible squad Cameroon
Cameroon: Epassy; Moukoudi, Ngadeu-Ngadjui, Tolo; Mbaizo, Hongla, Anguissa, Ngamaleu; Choupo-Moting; Aboubakar, Toko Ekambi
Coach: Conceicao Toni
Possible squad Ivory Coast
Ivory Coast: Gbohouo; Kamara, Boly, Kossounou, Aurier; Seri, Kessie, Traore; Zaha, Haller, Pepe
Out: Gervinho (Knee injury)
Coach: Beaumelle Patrice
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC 1X & Under 3.5 Goals
Betway offers the Competitive odds for the bet “DC 1X & Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.54 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% that Cameroon will avoid defeat with less than 4 total match goals.
Odds comparison for DC 1X & Under 3.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.54
Betboro – odd 1.52
Betfox – odd 1.52
Read our review of Betway for more details of the bookmaker.
2) Bet on Correct Score 1-1
- 4 of their of their 6 H2H have ended in a draw.
- This match is bound to be very tight.
Odds for this bet
Betfox have competitive odds for a “Correct Score 1-1″ option
The odd of 4.88 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 20% chance that this match will end with a 1-1 scoreline at full time.
Odds comparison for Correct Score 1-1
Betfox – odd 4.88
Bet9ja – odd 4.82
Helabet – odd 4.62
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Correct score predictions typically offer great returns on your investment