Ghana vs Nigeria 25.03.2022
Ghana and Nigeria will renew their hostilities as the pair battle for a place in the Qatar 2022 World Cup.Both countries had a disappointing African Cup of Nations outing and they will be willing to make amends by booking their place.
Nigeria are favourites for this game given the dismal form of the Black Stars. Hence, we are backing Nigeria to win or draw with less than three total goals recorded in this fixture.
Main tip: DC X2 & Under 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Ghana vs Nigeria
We look at the last 5 meetings between these teams
- Ghana have 1 win, Nigeria have 1 and 3 games ended in a draws
- These games have an average of 2.00 goals per match
- The last time they met, Ghana won 1-4
Latest results Ghana
- 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- They lost 2-3 to Comoros in their last match
Latest results Nigeria
- 3 wins, 1 draw and a loss in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- Their last game against Tunisia ended in a 1-0 loss
Path to the CAF World cup Qualifiers Play-off
Ghana (Group G): rank 1st – 6 matches – 4 win – 1 draw – 1 loss – 13 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-L-L-W
Nigeria (Group C): rank 1st – 6 matches – 4 win – 1 draw – 1 loss – 13 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-W-W-D
Possible squad Ghana
Ghana: Wollacott; Yiadom, Amartey, Djiku, Baba; Kyereh, Partey, Kudus; Ayew, Schlupp, J. Ayew
Coach: Otto Addo
Possible squad Nigeria
Zimbabwe: Okoye; Zaidu, Omeruo, Troost-Ekong, Aina; Onyeka, Aribo, Simon, Chukwueze; Iheanacho, Ighalo
Out: Iwobi (Suspended), Ndidi (Hamstring Injury)
Coach: Augustine Eguavoen
Get all the Straight win Soccer predictions from our home page.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC X2 & Under 3.5 Goals
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “DC X2 & Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.74 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% chance that Nigeria will win or draw with less than four total goals scored in regulation time.
Odds comparison for DC X2 & Under 3.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.74
22bet – odd 1.72
You can take advantage of other Double chance betting tips today to get more winnings under your belt!
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- 4 of their last 5 H2H meetings returned Under 2.5 goals
- Nigerian have seen less than 3 totla goals in four of their last matches
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers competitive odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that this match will feature less than 3 total match goals.
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.40
22bet – odd 1.37
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Read our reviews of the best betting sites in Zambia for all the latest offers and promotions