Malawi vs Cameroon 13.11.2021
Malawi have lost 3 of their opening 4 group games, including a 2-0 loss to Cameroon in the first leg of this tie. They are lie 3rd in the table.
Second-placed Cameroon have to win their remaining two games, starting with this tricky trip to Malawi, if they are to make it from the group as winners.
This is an important match for Cameroon that we expect them to take seriously. We foresee them dominating the whole game and getting a victory.
Main tip: Halftime/Fulltime, Cameroon/Cameroon (go to tip details)
We have other CAF World Cup Qualifying betting tips for free on our page.
Head-to-Head stats Malawi vs Cameroon
Assessing the last 3 meetings between these teams:
- Malawi have no win. Cameroon have 2 wins. 1 match ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 1.00 per match
- The last time they met Cameroon won 2-0
Latest results Malawi
- 1 win and 4 losses in their last 5 matches
- 3 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.60 goals per match
- They lost 2-1 to Ivory Coast in their last match
Latest results Cameroon
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They beat Mozambique 1-0 in their last match
CAF WC Qualifiers Grp D Table Standings and Latest Results
Malawi: rank 3rd – 4 matches – 1 win – 0 draws – 3 losses – 3 points
Form Guide: L-L-W-L-L
Cameroon: rank 2nd – 4 matches – 3 wins – 0 draws – 1 loss – 9 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-W-D
Possible squad Malawi
Malawi: Chipuwa; Banda J., Banda P., Chembezi, Mhango; Muyaba, Mzava, Nyoni, Petro; Phiri, Sanudi
Coach: Meke Mwase
Possible squad Cameroon
Cameroon: Mboka; Moukoudi, Ngadeu-Ngadjui, Tolo; Fai, Hongla, Anguissa, Ngamaleu; Choupo-Moting; Aboubakar, Toko Ekambi
Coach: Antonio Oliveira
We have all of today’s betting tips on our home page. Check them out for more winnings
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Halftime/Fulltime, Cameroon/Cameroon
1xBet offers very competitive odds for the bet “Halftime/Fulltime, Cameroon/Cameroon”
The odd of 1.95 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that Cameroon will lead at halftime and win at fulltime.
Odds comparison for HT/FT, 2/2
1XBet – odd 1.95
Betway – odd 1.93
Cyberbet – odd 1.91
Get more insight into 1XBet from our site.
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- Malawi have only 3 goals in their last 5 matches
- All the last 4 head-to-head matches had under 2.5 goals
Odds for this bet
Odibets offers competitive odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.61 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 62% chance that there will be less than 3 total goals scored in this match.
Odds Comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
Odibets – odd 1.61
Betwinner – odd 1.60
Melbet – odd 1.59
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Find more Over 2.5 Goals Predictions on our page free of charge