Blackbet Nigeria is a relatively new bookmaker in the extensive Nigerian Sports betting scene, having been officially launched in 2017, in Lagos State and fully licensed to operate in Nigeria by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission.
They’ve seemingly set out to give a fresh breath of air by positioning themselves as a bookmaker that not only offers the traditional sportsbook, casino and virtual games but also one that actively seeks to engineer innovative products and services as well as have an ear for the client both for customer support and as the bedrock for research on the needs and expectations of customers in an ever-evolving and fast-developing industry.
To this end, they’ve gone out of their way to recruit some of the best talents to help achieve their goals and missions. They have on board Otunba Akin Alabi, who is the founder of NairaBet, an already prominent player in the Nigeria betting scene,alongside Jason Njoku, the founder and CEO of Iroko TV and Sparkm working as partners on this journey. These are two of the greatest business minds in Africa and it is a huge statement of intent from Blackbet in so far as their mission and vision is concerned.
- Very competitive prices
- Excellent customer service
- Well laid out and easy to use website
- Very good welcome bonus
- No native MOBILE APP available - only mobile web
- limited options for deposits and withdrawals
- Betting markets not extensive
Blackbet quick facts
- Established: 2017
- Licences held in: UK, Nigeria, Kenya
- Headquarters: UK
- Security: Fully monitored and regulated in the territories it holds a license
- Registered customers: > 100,000
- Welcome Bonus Nigeria: 300% up to ₦100,000
- Website address Blackbet Nigeria: www.blackbet.com & www.blackbet.ng
1) What kind of bets does Blackbet Nigeria offer?
Blackbet has a number of sports events and numerous betting markets to go with it. Some of the sports they have include football, basketball, tennis, handball, hockey, boxing, American football, baseball etc.
They however lack are some of the popular markets like goalscorer, corners, bookings or even correct score. What they lack in the markets however, they compensate in the prices. They have some of the best prices in the market on their game offerings.
This is a very popular feature that allows punters to essentially lock in their profits or freeze any losses whichever way the bet could be going. Markets that qualify for their cash out feature will be displayed on the “Cash out Icon“.
The live betting platform on Blackbet is quite good. It is available all around the clock on all the major sports including football, tennis, cricket, basketball etc.
The live betting widget is very responsive which enables bettors to place their bets with ease.
Blackbet.ng sports offer
You can get the best football tips for today from our in house betting pundits. Get the best match previews, odds comparisons and free betting tips to ensure you get the best returns from your bets.
You can be sure to get the best tips from all the top competitions around the world. The Champions League, for instance, is the premier competition involving the best of the best in Europe. Check out our champions league betting tips to get a scoop on this very popular and exciting competition.
Apart from games, we also do analysis of bookmakers to give you great insight on some of the best bookmakers in your country. You can get this by checking out our page on the best betting sites in Africa
2) How to register and login at Blackbet Nigeria?
The process is very simple. Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to the Blackbet website
- Click on the ‘Register’ button at the top right hand corner of the web page
- On the pop-up, input your phone number and choose one of the two verification methods ( Verify by SMS or verify by call)
- You will receive a 4 digit verification code to use for verifying your phone number on the next page
- After inputting the code, you will see a form to where you would fill in your email, email confirmation, title, first name, last name, date of birth, coupon code if you have any and currency.
- Click the “Join now” button and you’re automatically logged in. After completing the registration process, to begin enjoying Blackbet services, you need to make a deposit into your account in order to get your welcome bonus and to start playing
3) What’s the Blackbet Nigeria Welcome bonus
Blackbet offers a welcome bonus for Nigerian users: Grab your welcome bonus of 300% up to ₦ 100,000!
Tip: Go to our preview of the best betting sites in Nigeria to get an overview of the top bookmakers in Nigeria, their offers and promotions, registration processes, pros and cons and a scorecard of their overall service.
4) How to download the Blackbet mobile App in Nigeria??
The quick answer to this question is no, they do not have a mobile app for Android or Apple devices. However, this is not a major concern as you can still bet using the optimised mobile version of the website that still gets the job done as it works with all mobile devices – whether you are using Android, Apple, Nokia, Windows and Blackberry devices
5) How to make a payment at Blackbet Nigeria??
Depositing money into your Blackbet Nigeria is also quite simple. These are the three ways you can do currently use to do it:
This is pretty straightforward. To use this method, log in to your account, click on the deposit button, and select the options that say ‘Pay securely with your credit/debit card. Proceed to make payment by inputting your card details accordingly.
For this method, you simply select your bank, make a deposit to the Blackbet account, message Blackbet on WhatsApp or live chat to confirm your payment and get your account credited.
This USSD option can only be used using GTBank, mCASH and First Bank USSD codes to make deposits. Here’s how it’s done:
GTBank: dial *737*50*Amount*321#
For First Bank account, dial *894*89425225*Amount#
For mCASH, dial, *402*96607181*Amount#
The minimum you can deposit using this method is ₦ 500
Withdrawals can be made using Bank Payout and Perfect Money Payout. The minimum withdrawals limit per day is N2,000 and maximum payout is N5,000,000. Payouts are processed within 24 hours of the request.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWALS at Blackbet Nigeria
6) How can you get help and support for Blackbet Nigeria?
Blackbet have made a deliberate investment in customer support initiatives. The Support team quite pleasant and easy to deal with. They not only deal with issues and queries that clients may be experiencing but also provide an opportunity for customers to put in suggestions that can improve both the platform and their services which is quite commendable. There is also an FAQ section that is quite comprehensive.
Blackbet Nigeria can be reached through any of the following means:
7) Is Blackbet Nigeria serious and secure?
Even though they just joined the fray relatively recently, Blackbet have moved in quickly to win and win the trust of users from the various territories under which it operates by constantly engaging the customers with a view to building a platform that will incorporate their input
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- fully licensed to operate in Nigeria by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- a very good customer support
- well known and respected Nigerian entrepreneurs working as partners in the business
Conclusion on our Blackbet Nigeria test
- A well organised and user-friendly website
- They offer very competitive prices particularly for football
- Some markets like corners and goalscorer, however, are still missing from the platform
- The welcome bonus is quite good even though the conditions may be relatively strict
- Blackbet reaches 91/100 in our bookmaker test!